The Wellness blend contains antioxidant rich herbs that help fight against free radicals that might cause oxidative stress in your body. With a great minty taste, this tea is a perfect supplement to one’s day to day routine to help boost the immune system and support your body from catching seasonal maladies such as the common cold, and flu.
The Wellness blend has a medicinal herb ingredient called Wood Betony, which is known for its many healing properties. It improves circulation, promotes healthy digestive health, soothes respiratory difficulties caused by asthma, coughs, & colds, and can help with anxiety and depression by balancing one’s mood.
- Promote Healthy digestion.
- relieves cold flu symptoms.
- Vitamin C.
- soothes any stomach aches or pains.
- Immune Booster.
- Pack with vitamins.
- Premium quality tea leaves, Caffeine Free, Gluten Free.
- helps reduce anxiety, nervousness and excitability.
- Loose Leaf.
INGREDIENTS: Spearmint, Rosemary, Linden, Lemon Balm, Eucalyptus, Wood Betony, Blackberry Leaf , Eleuthero Root.
Weight 3 oz. Makes up to 30 cups. Loose Leaf. Keep it in a dry and cool place. Taste AMAZING iced and HOT! Caffeine Free.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
No refunds or exchanges.
1-2 Business days to process and ship products.
HOW TO BREW WELLNESS BLEND
- Bring fresh, filtered water to a boil.
- Add a half tablespoon Wellness tea to an infuser to make a 8-10 oz cup of tea.
- Pour the heated water into the mug.
- Steep no more than 5 minutes.
- Strain tea leaves, or take out the infuser.
- Sip and enjoy Leafy Love Wellness Blend.
Wellness Blend taste great iced or hot. For extra sweetness, add sugar, honey, or sweetener of choice.
Our loose leaf tea is All-Natural and results / benefits may vary from person to person. Disclaimer: Leafy Love does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Leafy Love and it services are not a substitute for professional medical advice and treatment. Always seek the advice of your doctor before making any changes to your diet, health routine, or treatment.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.