Looking for a pure, organic boost of bergamot infused antioxidant goodness? Look no further. Black Organic Earl Grey Matcha unites the ancient art of Japanese Matcha with the British staple to produce a rich frothy cup that simply begs for another.
Leafy Love Black Organic Earl Grey Matcha is a pure, high quality, Breathtaking - exceptionally refreshing and clean character. Brisk and satisfying bergamot.
- Naturally Caffeinated.
- Energy Booster.
- Coffee Replacement.
- Aid Digestion.
- High in antioxidants.
- Boosts immunity.
- Delicious flavor.
INGREDIENTS: Black tea*, Natural flavors.
Powder. Keep it in a dry and cool place. Taste AMAZING iced and HOT!
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
No refunds or exchanges.
1-2 Business days to process and ship products.
HOW TO BREW LEAFY LOVE BLACK ORGANIC EARL GREY MATCHA (HOT).
- Heat fresh filtered water just short of the boiling point.
- Add 1 teaspoon of Leafy Love Black Organic Earl Grey Matcha to an 8 oz. bowl.
- Pour the heated water into the bowl.
- Whisk the tea using a tea whisk for approximately 1-2 minutes, until the Leafy Love Black Organic Earl Grey Matcha foams.
- Do not strain any small Matcha particles.
HOW TO BREW LEAFY LOVE BLACK ORGANIC EARL GREY MATCHA (COLD, LATTE)
- Add 1 cup of ice into a Mason Jar
- 1 1/12 cups of Milk of choice.
- add sweetener (optional)
- 1 tsp of Leafy Love Black Organic Earl Grey Matcha
- mix well in Mason Jar.
- Pour into cup and enjoy.
Leafy Love Black Organic Earl Grey Matcha taste great iced or hot. For extra sweetness, add sugar, honey, or sweetener of choice.
Our loose leaf tea is All-Natural and results / benefits may vary from person to person. Disclaimer: Leafy Love does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Leafy Love and it services are not a substitute for professional medical advice and treatment. Always seek the advice of your doctor before making any changes to your diet, health routine, or treatment.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.