Organic Lucky Dragon Green Tea is a flourishing spring Green Tea with a fresh smooth green character from Anhui Province, China.
- Organic young leaves from Anhui province, China.
- A great example of Chinese Green Tea.
- Low in caffeine, very high in antioxidants
- Bold and full-bodied flavored, smooth fresh taste
- Well-Known component of a heart-healthy diet.
- Healthy Energy Boost.
- Loose Leaf.
INGREDIENTS: Certified Organic Green tea.
Weight 3 oz. Makes up to 30 cups. Loose Leaf. Keep it in a dry and cool place. Brew iced or hot. Naturally caffeinated.
SHELF LIFE: 2 years after opening
RETURN & REFUND POLICY: No refunds or exchanges.
SHIPPING INFO: 1-2 Business days to process and ship products.
HOW TO BREW:
- Bring fresh, filtered water to a boil.
- Add a half tablespoon of tea to an infuser to make an 8-10 oz cup of tea.
- Pour the heated water into the mug.
- Steep 4-5 minutes.
- Strain tea leaves, or take out the infuser.
- Sip and enjoy.
For sweetness, add sugar, honey, or sweetener of choice
Our loose leaf tea is All-Natural and results/benefits may vary from person to person. Disclaimer: Leafy Love does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Leafy Love and its services are not a substitute for professional medical advice and treatment. Always seek the advice of your doctor before making any changes to your diet, health routine, or treatment.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.