Ease into the end of the day with a delicate cup of Fruity Herbal Blend. An excellent source of vitamin C, this colorful herbal blend is speckled with lemon peels, orange peels, and rose hips. Alongside the regal aroma of rose petals, Fruity Blend eases your body for rest. Also helping to lower your blood pressure, the floral hibiscus is as good for your body as it tastes in your mouth!
Herbal Fruit Blend contains superior quality, all-natural ingredients, a special blend of plants including Hibiscus, lemon peel, orange peel, rose hip, and rose petals with lemon flavor, without any added sugar or artificial flavors!
- All-natural, gluten-free ingredients.
- Loose Leaf.
- Vitamin C.
- Eases your body for rest.
- Caffeine free.
- May help to lowering your blood pressure
- May help with cholesterol.
- Rich in antioxidants and nutrients.
- Delicious flavor.
INGREDIENTS: Hibiscus, lemon peel, orange peel, rose hip, and rose petals with lemon flavor.
Weight 3 oz. Makes up to 30 cups. Loose Leaf. Keep it in a dry and cool place. Taste AMAZING iced and HOT! Caffeine Free.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
No refunds or exchanges.
1-2 Business days to process and ship products.
HOW TO BREW HERBAL FRUIT BLEND
- Bring fresh, filtered water to a boil.
- Add a half tablespoon Herbal Fruit tea to an infuser to make a 8-10 oz cup of tea.
- Pour the heated water into the mug.
- Steep no more than 5 minutes.
- Strain tea leaves, or take out the infuser.
- Sip and enjoy Leafy Love Herbal Fruit Blend.
Herbal Fruit Blend taste great iced or hot. For extra sweetness, add sugar, honey, or sweetener of choice.
Our loose leaf tea is All-Natural and results / benefits may vary from person to person. Disclaimer: Leafy Love does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Leafy Love and it services are not a substitute for professional medical advice and treatment. Always seek the advice of your doctor before making any changes to your diet, health routine, or treatment.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.