Here we have combined the Queen of spices with one of nature's most exotic fruits-namely the peach! The result is a delightful taste of peach with mild spice. A perfect mid-morning tea! Also, as this tea offers a sweet and fanciful taste of Peach, seasoned with the tingle of spicy ginger, it is exceptional over ice. Are you aware that it is said that peaches were first cultivated in China and that the peach had a mythical power in aiding immortality? The peach is a symbol of truth and purported to have great healing attributes. Ginger on the other hand is reported to have high antioxidant properties that make it a free radical scavenger. Combine the two and one have more than just a flavorful cup of tea!
- Naturally caffeinated, and all-natural ingredients
- May aid for digestion.
- Promotes healthy heart health
- Blackberry leaves help boost the immune system.
- Natural energy booster.
- Rich in antioxidants and nutrients
- Delicious flavor.
- Loose Leaf
INGREDIENTS: Black tea, Papaya pieces, Blackberry leaves, Ginger, Calendula petals, Peach pieces, Sunflowers petals, Natural flavors (organic compliant).
Weight 3 oz. Makes up to 30 cups. Loose Leaf. Keep it in a dry and cool place. Taste AMAZING iced and HOT! No sweetener needed. Naturally caffeinated.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
No refunds or exchanges.
1-2 Business days to process and ship products.
HOW TO BREW
- Bring fresh, filtered water to a boil.
- Add a half tablespoon of tea to an infuser to make an 8-10 oz cup of tea.
- Pour the heated water into the mug.
- Steep no more than 5 minutes.
- Strain tea leaves, or take out the infuser.
- Sip and enjoy.
Leafy Love Ginger Peach Tea tastes great iced or hot. For extra sweetness, add sugar, honey, or sweetener of choice