Partake in a timeless tea tradition that has been a part of the tea culture for centuries. The matcha tea ritual is one that requires elegance, balance and beauty. For many, the traditional ceremony is thought of as a bonding experience, promoting mindfulness, respect and focus.
Leafy Love Matcha Powder is a pure, high quality, ceremonial-grade matcha powder. It carries a characteristic earthy, vegetal flavor profile.
- Naturally caffeinated.
- Promote heart health.
- Ideal for weight loss process.
- Boost brain function.
- High in antioxidants.
- May help protect the liver.
- Delicious flavor.
INGREDIENTS: Organic ceremonial-grade green tea powder.
Powder. Keep it in a dry and cool place. Taste AMAZING iced and HOT! Naturally caffeinated.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
No refunds or exchanges.
1-2 Business days to process and ship products.
HOW TO BREW HOT:
- Heat fresh filtered water just short of the boiling point.
- Add 1 teaspoon of Leafy Love Organic Ceremonial Green Tea Matcha Powder to an 8 oz. bowl.
- Pour the heated water into the bowl.
- Whisk the tea using a tea whisk for approximately 1-2 minutes, until the Matcha Powder foams.
- Do not strain any small Matcha Powder particles.
- Enjoy the Ceremonial tea experience.
HOW TO BREW COLD (LATTE)
- Add 1 cup of ice into a Mason Jar
- 1 1/12 cups of Milk of choice.
- add sweetener (optional)
- 1 tsp of Leafy Love Organic Ceremonial Green Tea Matcha Powder.
- mix well in Mason Jar.
- Pour into cup and enjoy.
Leafy Love Organic Ceremonial Green Tea Matcha Powder taste great iced or hot. For extra sweetness, add sugar, honey, or sweetener of choice.
Our loose leaf tea is All-Natural and results / benefits may vary from person to person. Disclaimer: Leafy Love does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Leafy Love and it services are not a substitute for professional medical advice and treatment. Always seek the advice of your doctor before making any changes to your diet, health routine, or treatment.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.