Leafy Love Energy tea blend is a combination of black and green tea, marigold petals, and real mango pieces. Our Energy Blend provides an intense, rich and balanced flavor which will definitely delight all your senses!
Black and green tea makes a significant contribution to the robust overall flavor and color of the cup. Green tea has deep green, furled leaves with a slightly fruity aroma. Leafy Love Energy tea blend oozes distinction and quality, producing a deep yellow color.. It's beautifully colored by strands of golden marigold petals strewn throughout the blend! Finally, the creamy exotic taste of real mango pieces provides the final piece to an irresistible infusion!
- All-natural, non-GMO, sugar and gluten-free ingredients.
- Loose Leaf, naturally caffeinated.
- Boosts metabolism.
- Ideal for weight loss process.
- Improves mood and boosts energy levels.
- Increases attention and concentration.
- Rich in antioxidants and nutrients.
- Delicious flavor.
INGREDIENTS: black and green tea, marigold petals, real mango pieces
Weight 3 oz. Makes up to 30 cups. Loose Leaf. Keep it in a dry and cool place. Taste AMAZING iced and HOT! Naturally caffeinated.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
No refunds or exchanges.
1-2 Business days to process and ship products.
HOW TO BREW ENERGY TEA BLEND
- Bring fresh, filtered water to a boil.
- Add a half tablespoon Energy tea to an infuser to make a 8-10 oz cup of tea.
- Pour the heated water into the mug.
- Steep no more than 5 minutes.
- Strain tea leaves, or take out the infuser.
- Sip and enjoy Leafy Love Energy blend.
Energy Tea taste great iced or hot. For extra sweetness, add sugar, honey, or sweetener of choice
Our loose leaf tea is All-Natural and results / benefits may vary from person to person. Disclaimer: Leafy Love does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Leafy Love and it services are not a substitute for professional medical advice and treatment. Always seek the advice of your doctor before making any changes to your diet, health routine, or treatment.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.