Organic Irish Style Black tea with a rich, robust flavor from Assam, Nandi Highlands.
- Irish style leaves
- Stronger Taste.
- Rich Malty, robust taste with a reddish color.
- Rich in an antioxidant compound known as quercetin.
- Fundamental minerals such as zinc, magnesium, calcium
- Calorie Free
- Healthy Energy Boost
- Loose Leaf
INGREDIENTS: Certified Organic Black tea.
Weight 3 oz. Makes up to 30 cups. Loose Leaf. Keep it in a dry and cool place. Brew iced or hot. Naturally caffeinated.
SHELF LIFE: 2 years after opening
ORIGIN: Kenya / India
RETURN & REFUND POLICY: No refunds or exchanges.
SHIPPING INFO: 1-2 Business days to process and ship products.
HOW TO BREW:
- Bring fresh, filtered water to a boil.
- Add a half tablespoon of tea to an infuser to make an 8-10 oz cup of tea.
- Pour the heated water into the mug.
- Steep 4-5 minutes.
- Strain tea leaves, or take out the infuser.
- Sip and enjoy.
For sweetness, add sugar, honey, or sweetener of choice
Our loose leaf tea is All-Natural and results/benefits may vary from person to person. Disclaimer: Leafy Love does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Leafy Love and its services are not a substitute for professional medical advice and treatment. Always seek the advice of your doctor before making any changes to your diet, health routine, or treatment.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.