Leafy Love Herbal Pumpkin Spice is an adaptogenic medley of robust spices and decadent pumpkin essence with a sweet rooibos base. It has no artificial sugar or sweeteners which makes it perfect for someone who has a sweet tooth but is also health conscious; high in antioxidants rich in nutrients that help support one’s body.
The main herbs in this tea blend (cinnamon, rooibos, and ginger) are known to have amazing health benefits that include: aiding in the controlling of blood sugar levels and reducing inflammation.
Our Pumpkin spice is a full-bodied, herbal blend with creamy pumpkin undertones and a spicy finish. It combines seasonal spices with a base of South African rooibos.
- Organic, Caffeine free, and gluten-free ingredients
- Loose Leaf
- Promotes Healthy Digestion.
- Helps reduce and/or prevent inflammation
- May help control blood sugar levels.
- Rich in antioxidants and nutrients.
- Delicious flavor
- Origin South Africa
INGREDIENTS: Organic rooibos, organic ginger, organic cinnamon, organic licorice root, organic nutmeg, organic cloves, organic allspice and natural flavor.
Weight 2.5 oz. Makes up to 25 cups. Loose Leaf. Keep it in a dry and cool place. Taste AMAZING iced and HOT! No sweetener needed. Caffeine Free.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
No refunds or exchanges.
1-2 Business days to process and ship products.
HOW TO BREW LEAFY LOVE PUMPKIN SPICE BLEND
- Bring fresh, filtered water to a boil.
- Add a half tablespoon Pumpkin Spice blend tea to an infuser to make a 8-10 oz cup of tea.
- Pour the heated water into the mug.
- Steep no more than 5 minutes.
- Strain tea leaves, or take out the infuser.
- Sip and enjoy Leafy Love Pumpkin Spice blend.
Pumpkin Spice blend taste great iced or hot. For extra sweetness, add sugar, honey, or sweetener of choice.
Our loose leaf tea is All-Natural and results / benefits may vary from person to person. Disclaimer: Leafy Love does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Leafy Love and it services are not a substitute for professional medical advice and treatment. Always seek the advice of your doctor before making any changes to your diet, health routine, or treatment.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.