Santa’s Blend is a cozy, caffeine-free blend that combines winter fruits and flowers with cinnamon spice. It contains real coconut and hibiscus, that provide an intense, rich, and balanced flavor that will definitely delight your palate!
The main herbs in this tea blend (cinnamon, and hibiscus) are known to have amazing health benefits that include: aiding in the controlling of blood sugar levels and boost the immune system.
- Organic, Caffeine-free, and gluten-free ingredients
- Loose Leaf
- Loaded with Vitamin C which helps boost the immune system
- Made with real coconut.
- May help control blood sugar levels.
- Helps with water retention.
- Rich in antioxidants and nutrients.
- Delicious flavor
- Origin: Europe, Egypt, Indonesia.
INGREDIENTS: organic cinnamon, organic hibiscus, organic dried coconut, organic peppermint, organic cornflowers.
Weight 2.5 oz. Makes up to 25 cups. Loose Leaf. Keep it in a dry and cool place. Taste AMAZING iced and HOT! No sweetener is needed. Caffeine Free.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
No refunds or exchanges.
1-2 Business days to process and ship products.
HOW TO BREW SANTA'S BLEND
- Bring fresh, filtered water to a boil.
- Add a half tablespoon of Santa's tea to an infuser to make an 8-10 oz cup of tea.
- Pour the heated water into the mug.
- Steep no more than 5 minutes.
- Strain tea leaves, or take out the infuser.
- Sip and enjoy Leafy Love Santa's Blend.
Santa's Blend tastes great iced or hot. For extra sweetness, add sugar, honey, or sweetener of choice.
Our loose leaf tea is All-Natural and results/benefits may vary from person to person. Disclaimer: Leafy Love does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Leafy Love and its services are not a substitute for professional medical advice and treatment. Always seek the advice of your doctor before making any changes to your diet, health routine, or treatment.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.