Christmas in a cup blend combines seasonal spices with a base of South African rooibos. It contains real Orange Peels and Rooibos, that provide an intense, rich and balanced flavor which will definitely delight your palate!
Why wait for the holidays, when you can experience the taste of Christmas, year round!
There's something about that Christmas spirit, that giddy feeling you get waking up Christmas morning knowing it's going to be a great day. Why wait for the holidays, when you can experience the taste of Christmas, year round!
Our Christmas in a cup blend is perfect for someone who has a sweet tooth but is also health conscious. It combines seasonal spices that provide an intense, rich and balanced flavor.
- Organic, Caffeine free, and gluten-free ingredients
- Loose Leaf
- Loaded with Vitamin C which helps boost the immune system
- Helps with skin.
- May help control blood sugar levels.
- Improves circulation.
- Rich in antioxidants and nutrients.
- Delicious flavor
- Origin: South Africa
INGREDIENTS: Organic rooibos, organic cinnamon, organic orange peel, organic cloves, organic peppermint, natural flavors and organic rose petals.
Weight 2.5 oz. Makes up to 25 cups. Loose Leaf. Keep it in a dry and cool place. Taste AMAZING iced and HOT! No sweetener needed. Caffeine Free.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
No refunds or exchanges.
1-2 Business days to process and ship products.
HOW TO BREW CHRISTMAS IN A CUP BLEND
- Bring fresh, filtered water to a boil.
- Add a half tablespoon Christmas in a cup tea to an infuser to make a 8-10 oz cup of tea.
- Pour the heated water into the mug.
- Steep no more than 5 minutes.
- Strain tea leaves, or take out the infuser.
- Sip and enjoy Leafy Love Christmas in a cup Blend.
Christmas in a cup taste great iced or hot. For extra sweetness, add sugar, honey, or sweetener of choice.
Our loose leaf tea is All-Natural and results / benefits may vary from person to person. Disclaimer: Leafy Love does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Leafy Love and it services are not a substitute for professional medical advice and treatment. Always seek the advice of your doctor before making any changes to your diet, health routine, or treatment.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.