The Calming Blend is a combination of ginger, chamomile, peppermint, and lavender. The Calming Blend is great for tea lovers who like both a spicy and floral taste Use ONLY about 1-2 tsp per 8oz. If the measurements are exceeded, the spice will be potent, resulting in a strong taste. Make sure to let the tea leaves steep for at least 5 minutes.Each ingredient in itself has an abundance of health benefits; each herb has been used for centuries to help aid certain health conditions such as insomnia, digestive upsets, and muscle pain. By combining all these ingredients, the leafy love calming blend provides all these benefits in one cup creating a super “boost” of soothing and relaxation to help you sleep better and feel better.
- Helps with anxiety and stress.
- Helps with sleep, relaxation, and also reduces inflammation.
- ease digestive upsets such as gas, bloating, and indigestion.
- Powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects.
- Loose Leaf
Weight 3 oz. Makes up to 30 cups. Loose Leaf. Keep it in a dry and cool place. Taste AMAZING iced and HOT! Caffeine Free.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
No refunds or exchanges.
1-2 Business days to process and ship products.
HOW TO BREW CALMING TEA BLEND
- Bring fresh, filtered water to a boil.
- Add a half tablespoon Calming tea to an infuser to make an 8-10 oz cup of tea.
- Pour the heated water into the mug.
- Steep no more than 5 minutes.
- Strain tea leaves, or take out the infuser.
- Sip and enjoy Leafy Love Calming blend.
Calming Tea tastes great iced or hot. For extra sweetness, add sugar, honey, or sweetener of choice.