The Boysenberry Blend has an astringent taste that is complemented with ambrosial sweet and tangy flavors. It is high in antioxidants and naturally caffeinated, which provides subtle energy boost and helps support the body due to its abundance in Vitamin A.
This AMAZING Boysenberry blend is a must for every tea connoisseur, not only because it is loaded with flavor, but also, its all-natural ingredients have incredible health benefits due to them being rich in antioxidants and nutrients.
- Naturally caffeinated, and all natural ingredients
- Helps alleviate fever, constipation, water retention, and chest congestion.
- Promotes healthy heart health
- Loaded with Vitamin A which supports a healthy immune system
- Reduces inflammation
- Natural energy booster
- Rich in antioxidants and nutrients
- Delicious flavor.
- Loose Leaf
INGREDIENTS: Black tea, rosehip, raspberry pieces, cornflower petals, boysenberry flavoring.
Weight 2.5 oz. Makes up to 25 cups. Loose Leaf. Keep it in a dry and cool place. Taste AMAZING iced and HOT! No sweetener needed. Naturally caffeinated.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
No refunds or exchanges.
1-2 Business days to process and ship products.
HOW TO BREW BOYSENBERRY TEA BLEND
- Bring fresh, filtered water to a boil.
- Add a half tablespoon Boysenberry tea to an infuser to make a 8-10 oz cup of tea.
- Pour the heated water into the mug.
- Steep no more than 5 minutes.
- Strain tea leaves, or take out the infuser.
- Sip and enjoy Leafy Love Boysenberry blend.
Boysenberry Tea taste great iced or hot. For extra sweetness, add sugar, honey, or sweetener of choice
Our loose leaf tea is All-Natural and results / benefits may vary from person to person. Disclaimer: Leafy Love does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Leafy Love and it services are not a substitute for professional medical advice and treatment. Always seek the advice of your doctor before making any changes to your diet, health routine, or treatment.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.