Sprightly fresh fruit character that conjures memories of tiny flavorful blueberries. The aroma portends a wonderful taste experience.
- Rich in antioxidants.
- Heart health.
- It may help with blood sugar levels.
- Weight management.
- May Help Lower Blood Pressure.
- May Help Lower Blood Fat Levels.
- Boost your immune system.
- Vitamin C.
- Loose Leaf.
INGREDIENTS: Rooibos, Hibiscus, Apple pieces, Elderberries, Currants (a.k.a. Corinthian raisins), Blueberries, Cornflower petals.
Weight 3 oz. Makes up to 30 cups. Loose Leaf. Keep it in a dry and cool place. Caffeine Free.
SHELF LIFE: 2 years after opening
ORIGIN: Canada, South Africa, USA.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
No refunds or exchanges.
1-2 Business days to process and ship products.
HOW TO BREW
- Bring fresh, filtered water to a boil.
- Add a half tablespoon to an infuser to make an 8-10 oz cup of tea.
- Pour the heated water into the mug.
- Steep no more than 5 minutes.
- Strain tea leaves, or take out the infuser.
- Sip and enjoy.
Brew iced or hot. For sweetness, add sugar, honey, or sweetener of choice
Our loose leaf tea is All-Natural and results/benefits may vary from person to person. Disclaimer: Leafy Love does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Leafy Love and its services are not a substitute for professional medical advice and treatment. Always seek the advice of your doctor before making any changes to your diet, health routine, or treatment.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.