Leafy Love Chai Matcha offers a pungent new dimension to traditional Cochin spices by grinding it all into rich powdered Matcha that's as smooth as it is packed with flavor.
INGREDIENTS: Black tea, Ginger, Cinnamon, Cardamom, Black + White pepper, Clove, Nutmeg.
Powder. Keep it in a dry and cool place.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
No refunds or exchanges.
1-2 Business days to process and ship products.
HOW TO BREW (HOT).
- Heat fresh filtered water just short of the boiling point.
- Add 1 teaspoon of Matcha to an 8 oz. bowl.
- Pour the heated water into the bowl.
- Whisk the tea using a tea whisk for approximately 1-2 minutes, until the foams.
- Do not strain any small Matcha particles.
HOW TO BREW (COLD, LATTE)
- Add 1 cup of ice into a Mason Jar
- 1 1/2 cups of milk of choice.
- add sweetener (optional)
- 1 tsp of Matcha
- mix well in Mason Jar.
- Pour into a cup and enjoy.
Make iced or hot. For sweetness, add sugar, honey, or sweetener of choice.