we've blended the perfect combination of spices, fruits and vegetables to give your sun-starved skin the boost it needs.
Let's take a look at a few of the key ingredients:
- Ginger: Thought to protect against aging and improve elasticity of the dermis (skin).
- Turmeric: Said to possess anti-inflammatory qualities that calm overactive pores.
- Carrots: Packed with beta-carotene -an antioxidant that repairs skin tissue.
- Beets: High in folate, beets are said to stimulate the repair of skin cells.
- Caffeine free, and gluten-free ingredients
- Loose Leaf
- Helps protect against aging and improve elasticity
- Licorice-like notes from the turmeric with a light sweet finish.
- Helps with natural glow.
- Helps stimulate the repair of skin cells.
- Rich in antioxidants and nutrients.
- Delicious flavor
INGREDIENTS: Ginger, Turmeric root, Carrot + Beet + Pineapple pieces, Calendula petals.
Weight 2.5 oz. Makes up to 25 cups. Loose Leaf. Keep it in a dry and cool place. Taste AMAZING iced and HOT! No sweetener needed. Caffeine Free.
SHELF LIFE: 2 years after opening
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
No refunds or exchanges.
1-2 Business days to process and ship products.
HOW TO BREW GOLDEN GLOW BLEND
- Bring fresh, filtered water to a boil.
- Add a half tablespoon Golden Glow tea to an infuser to make a 8-10 oz cup of tea.
- Pour the heated water into the mug.
- Steep no more than 5 minutes.
- Strain tea leaves, or take out the infuser.
- Sip and enjoy Leafy Love Golden Glow Blend.
Our Golden Glow Blend taste great iced or hot. For extra sweetness, add sugar, honey, or sweetener of choice.
Our loose leaf tea is All-Natural and results / benefits may vary from person to person. Disclaimer: Leafy Love does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Leafy Love and it services are not a substitute for professional medical advice and treatment. Always seek the advice of your doctor before making any changes to your diet, health routine, or treatment.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.