Leafy Love Anti-Inflammation Blend is an anti-inflammatory blend that combines turmeric, cinnamon, and ginger with three adaptogenic varieties of Tulsi (Krishna, Rama, and Vana).
Tulsi, an Ayurvedic herb widely used in therapeutic herbal tea and true tea blends, maybe called tulasi, holy basil, "The Incomparable One," "Elixir of Life," or "Queen of the Herbs." Native to India and cultivated throughout Southeast Asia, it's considered a foundational herb that, combined with other adaptogenic herbs, can help the body withstand many forms of stress.
Leafy Love Anti-Inflammation Blend is a spice-forward blend with a zingy ginger finish.
- Organic, Caffeine-free, and gluten-free ingredients.
- Loose Leaf.
- May Help with Joint Pain.
- May help lower cholesterol.
- Reduce Stress.
- Rich in antioxidants and nutrients.
- May help regulate blood sugar.
- May help respiratory Ailments.
- Origin India
Weight 2.5 oz. Makes up to 25 cups. Loose Leaf. Keep it in a dry and cool place. Caffeine Free.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
No refunds or exchanges.
1-2 Business days to process and ship products.
HOW TO BREW LEAFY LOVE ANTI-INFLAMMATION BLEND
- Bring fresh, filtered water to a boil.
- Add a half tablespoon Leafy Love Anti-inflammation blend tea to an infuser to make an 8-10 oz cup of tea.
- Pour the heated water into the mug.
- Steep no more than 5 minutes.
- Strain tea leaves, or take out the infuser.
- Sip and enjoy Leafy Love Anti-inflammation Blend.
Leafy Love Anti-inflammation Blend tastes great iced or hot. For extra sweetness, add sugar, honey, or sweetener of choice.
Our loose leaf tea is All-Natural and results/benefits may vary from person to person. Disclaimer: Leafy Love does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Leafy Love and its services are not a substitute for professional medical advice and treatment. Always seek the advice of your doctor before making any changes to your diet, health routine, or treatment.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.