Sprightly fresh fruit character that conjures memories of tiny flavorful blueberries. The aroma portends a wonderful taste experience.
INGREDIENTS: Rooibos, Hibiscus, Apple pieces, Elderberries, Currants (a.k.a. Corinthian raisins), Blueberries, Cornflower petals.
Weight 3 oz. Makes up to 30 cups. Loose Leaf. Keep it in a dry and cool place. Caffeine Free.
SHELF LIFE: 2 years after opening
ORIGIN: Canada, South Africa, USA.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
No refunds or exchanges.
1-2 Business days to process and ship products.
HOW TO BREW
- Bring fresh, filtered water to a boil.
- Add a half tablespoon to an infuser to make an 8-10 oz cup of tea.
- Pour the heated water into the mug.
- Steep no more than 5 minutes.
- Strain tea leaves, or take out the infuser.
- Sip and enjoy.
Brew iced or hot. For sweetness, add sugar, honey, or sweetener of choice.